chill;276655 Wrote:
> Me too.  I think Opaqueice speaks for many, and I'm uncomfortable that
> some choose to resort to insults in the name of the forum.

me too, and thats exactly the point, with fundamental and absolutist
unproven arguments and unfounded facts you cannot have a dialogue, less
a debate, and as you can see, other people consider this an insult.

"forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, thats
how the light gets in" Leonard Cohen

When people are stubborn (fundamental) enough to not see "cracks",
there will always be those that see them, just review all history. but
its enough,  I promise not to post more on this thread.

--
GuyDebord

Reference3A RoyalMaster monitors biwired with van den Hul Inspiration,
REL Strata5. AMPS: Pathos Classic One MKIII's in mono config. ANALOGUE:
Clearaudio Ambient CMB, Satisfy Carbon & Lyra Helikon SL, ASR MiniBasis
SQ preamp, link: WireWorld SilverEclipse 5.2. DIGITAL: SlimDevices
Transporter, link: AcousticZen Silver Reference2 XLR’s. POWER: Isotek
MiniSub GII, Isotek Elite cables (MiniSub, Rel), Siltech SPX30 MKII
(Transporter), van den Hul Mainstream (Pathos) & van den Hul Mainserver
(ASR).