I've followed this thread with amusement at first.  The coathanger
comparison was absurd and just funny.  No need to take it as an attack
on anyone's world view. I'm not amused at the continuing personal
attacks on O.

GuyDebord, you continue to make personal attacks.  You seem unable to
tolerate anyone's having an opinion that doesn't agree with yours.  You
may want this forum to be a playpen for subjectivists undisturbed by
even one cold eyed objectivist. Get over it!

Harmonic, don't invent things, attribute them to other people and then
attack them on that basis. ("The klimax have a much smaller display so
it must sound a just littel bit better (according to you)")

Bill

--
Listener