Phil Leigh;284056 Wrote:
> You clearly can't distinguish "improved" from "different"...
> What is the problem here? Sticking some valves across the o/p is going
> to make it sound different for sure...and some people will prefer that
> sound which is fine. But it is not "better" in any absolute sense -
> just different.

It's hard to speak in absolutes since we all react differently to sound
by virtue of our unique hearing tools i.e shape of ear canals etc., etc.
So really there is nothing to argue about! ha, ha   Maybe you could
argue if change can be affected through the addition of tubes,
different caps or whatever.......

--
rajacat