Club1820;286747 Wrote:
> I currently have a Squeezebox connected to a Rotel RX-1052 Receiver in
> my living room.  And yes, I have it connected via some Audioquest
> analog cables to the Video 1 input.
>
> It sounds very good. But of course, you have to have good quality rips
> of your CDs.  320 kbps - good,  Lossless FLAC even better.
>
> I must admit though, the squeezebox I have connected to my Rotel
> RSP-1068 via digital in the basement lounge/HT sounds even better!
> But  the RX-1052 combo is no slouch.  But you must have good quality
> rips. I say go for it.  You won't be dissapointed.

I'll concur, it sounds quite nice.  I run my SB3 into the an RX-1052 in
the living room.  Can't imagine the Duet/Receiver sounding much
different....

And I thought I'd bought too much Rotel. Hope you're a stockholder...

Eric

--
kolding

SliMP3 -> the closet
SqueezeBox 1 -> Bose Soundwave
SqueezeBox 2 -> Rotel RSX-1056 -> Totem Acoustic Dreamcatchers
SqueezeBox 3 -> Rotel RX-1052 -> Vandersteen 1B's