Hi, I bought my Duet today, I'm very very pleased with it!
It's everything I need, except the pre-emphasis handling.

I have all my CD's ripped on my pc with single FLAC and cue-sheet. Some
CD's have a pre-emphasis bit, witch can be seen in the cue-sheet.

Is it a lot of trouble to implement the sending of the pre-emphasis
flag with the s/pdif signal when it is recognized in the cue-sheet?
That would spare me a lot of trouble to reencode my CD's (with possible
degration in quality: dithering in mastering studio's is different than
my dithering)

Thanks for your reply,
Bart

--