bigfool1956;303873 Wrote:
> Interesting you should say that. I use Shunyata powersnakes in my
> system, and I found that the TP sounded noticably better when powered
> with the Python chord, which has the outer layer filled with the
> FeSi-1000 noise-reduction compound. Supposedly it helps digital
> sources, but maybe it is related to the switcher. Dunno - but it works
> :)))

LOL. This not a good forum to post findings that aren't so ah,
measurable. Forget the flamers/trolls. Trust your ears. It's your room
and your system.. and your money. I found the expensive outboard PS I
bought to have little effect on my SB3 SQ but hey it looked serious and
cool. On a lark I gambled ~125 US dollars and purchased a DIY VH-Audio
power cord and that's when I discovered what other, more adventurous
folks knew all along ;-)

Flame....over

--
NoFlyZone