Hello Pat,
I would depent on the internal attenuators for rca analogue outputs of
the transporter. As said in the first post the Amp I v2 by Audionet is
an rca only design. I would not have xlr connections but have a rather
secure and simple setup. I tested the tp at -20db and the Marantz amp
at 0db at still feared my ears to fall off. I think for ordinary
listening -30db would be still enough. And well -20db gives me an other
10 db for head banging. ;)
But anyway... How are those attenuators set by the jumpers supposed to
work. Are they true analogue attenuators or do they merely set some
digital values that can get lost by some bug. i.e are they enough as a
security measurement?
Thanks
Jeronimo

--