I found a difference in sonics when I changed the place the flac gets
decoded from my TP/SB to the puter? Its a cheap tweak for sure - it's
free........

Quoted from the thread

You can try disabling the native FLAC streaming and let the server
decode the file and stream WAV. If this changes things you'll fall into
the "I hear a difference where one shouldn't exist" camp. There are a
bunch of folks that belong to this :).

1. SqueezeCenter Settings -> Advanced -> File Types -> FLAC/FLAC =
disabled, FLAC/WAV = flac
2. Flip to another song and start playing. If you're using Windows, you
should see a process labeled flac.exe in the Task Manager indicating the
server decode is operating.

- Ken (hearing differences where they shouldn't exist)

--
Rodney_Gold

Sb3/Z-sys RDP1/meridian DSP5500's
TP/X-cans v3/Senns 650's
TP/TACT 2.0/SCM 50a's
TP/Meridian DSP5000's
"The nicest thing about smacking your head against the wall is...the
feeling you get when you stop"