Does anyone know if Logitech will be releasing a receiver with up to
96khz on the digital output. I have some Linn files that are 24/96 and
the SB3 is downsampling them to 24/48 which going through the dCS
Purcell (upsampling to 192) and Delius sound extreamly good. Very
detailed, warm and very listenable. I would, however, eventually like
to play the files without downsampling. I know the transporter outputs
at 96 but it would be a waste of money when I have the dCS kit any I
haven't got any where near that kind of money.

--
tobyjug