I just purchased the new Duet and Controller to use with my Theta Dac.
I have found in my comparisons that the Transporter was a little better
than the SB3 with Benchmark dac but the Theta GEn VIII is in another
league compared to the Dac1.

I picked the Duet because as I understand the digital out should yield
the same result as the others SLim devices and I like the new
Controller!

I am looking at an upgraded PS possible Dusty's new CIA PS for the Duet
Receiver.

I have read a few comments that the Controller will dump noise into the
line too becasuse it has a switching PS too?

Can anyone elaborate on that or am I dreaming or not accurate?
Thanks.

--
mr_bill