Hello!

I'm playing a bit with my new Squeezeboxes and it's quite fun for now.
:) As I'm blind, I don't use the remote controller.. I've developped a
small remote control in bash, a soft that I will certainly release
soon...
So now I'm able to act with all my SBs pretty fine... The only problem
is the usual amplifier issues... Sonos is completely closed as far as I
know so I didn't buy their products...
My idea was to setup a multi-room audio distribution system with some
overhead stuff as well. The problem is that all the speakers must be
active speakers... Therefore, even when I don't broadcast anything, the
speakers are on and it's annoying.
Any possibility, any speakers system that would be suitable for my
environment? Like something that would turn itself on only when there
is an audio stream?
Sorry for my garbled explanations...
In short I'd like to control the speakers and switch them on and off
from one source, my Linux box. If anyone managed to do that, I'll be
glad to know how.

Thanks a lot!

--
Emrah