Themis;331555 Wrote:
> C'mon nonreality, you're exaggerating : my wife, children and friends
> who are not interested in high-fidelity (that is 95% or more, the "rest
> of the world" as someone said) NEVER read Audiophile forums. Never. And
> they find all these discussions about "high fidelity" absolutely
> without interest. And I don't find this fact abnormal : I don't read
> forums about boats or cricket neither, so what? :)Sorry I should have made it
> more clear. I'm talking about people on the
SB forums.  Not your wife or kids or the people that don't read forums
here.  I'm talking about the captive audience here.  They are
interested in high quality and would like to know more about it but it
is intimidating posting in this forum where they might get some of the
best answers. Whether you believe this or not it is true. You have to
be a bit careful or else you will get slammed.  Not by the true
audiophiles but by the ones that are offended that you would even talk
about mp3 or maybe that you use a receiver.  I just think that
audiophiles, true audiophiles really have a lot to give to people that
are slowly getting into better equipment and sound quality but it's
made to seem like the elitists rule and you had not waste their time
over the trivial.  But then again maybe I'm totally wrong, I've been
that before. :)

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality