My $0.02.  It sounds very good for the form factor, and I love it.  It
also looks fantastic and seems very well designed and well made.  The
dac and amps are also very good (based partly on knowledge of them from
elsewhere).

That said, I'm going to state the obvious:  the speakers are just too
small to create audiophile sound.

I'm convinced SD did the best that was possible given the form factor,
and they even exceeded my high expectations, but there is simply a
limit to what you can do with 3" speakers.  It sounds great, but will
not keep up with even great bookshelf speakers.

--
lanierb