I am successfully using Mirage Omnisats in a very problematic listening
room.  I use 5 of them in a home theater system (along with 2 subs).
These speakers can solve a lot of problems with oddly-shaped or sized
rooms.  They are the original Omnisats with the resin cabinet instead
of the current models' aluminum cabinet.  I got a great deal on a
closeout of new units for $80 each.  $400 for 5 speakers and I have no
desire to upgrade - they sound great in this room - if only every audio
solution was this cheap and this good!

The OMD-5 looks good, but I wonder how different it would sound
compared to what you already have (you didn't clarify if you have the
original Omnisats or the version 2).  The -3dB point of the OMD-5's
5.5" woofer is 60Hz, compared to 70Hz for the Omnisat's 4.5" woofer.
The tweeter is probably the same.  The OMD-5 cabinet is larger, but
it's also MDF, which would require thicker cabinet walls than either
the resin or aluminum of the Omnisats.  Power handling and efficiency
are a tiny bit better with the OMD-5.

--
Pale Blue Ego