DeVerm;354506 Wrote:
> glad my boat is beyond anything a tact can fix ;-) The whole hull is
> vibrating and relaying the subwoofer action to the world outside

If the hull is vibrating, it's damping the energy right?  and most
boats I've been in, are hard pressed to find a lot of parallel
surfaces, so that's going to prevent the formation of standing waves.
Done right, a boat could be a great acoustic environment!  The fact
that your live end/dead end is up and down, rather than front and back
is the only quirk!

What you really need though, is to convert those sail's into
electrostatics!  Imagine hiking out in front of those puppies!

I'll be quiet now....   Dave

--
DCtoDaylight

Audiophile wish list: Zero Distortion, Infinite Signal to Noise Ratio,
and a Bandwidth from DC to Daylight