We really don't need an overseer.  We argue, we fight, we throw facts
and illusions back and forth.  We can report real problems but the
powers that be usually ignore that anyway.  I'm not sure what prompted
this but it's not needed to threaten everyone like you have.
Discussions get heated sometimes and that is alright I think.  We
really don't need a big brother unless we call you.  Let's keep this a
free flowing exchange of ideas with some heated exchanges being
alright.  With your new rules I'm afraid I'll say something that will
get me banned without meaning to have that cause.  Go back to improving
the programs we pay for and let us be until we have need to call you my
friends. You will never have good forums by being repressive with
threats and banning. Where does it end?  If we say something bad about
the program are we at risk?   This is the start of the end.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality