ar-t;358179 Wrote:
> Yes. It exists at their bequest, for the promotion of its products, and
> interaction with their customer base. The fact that they permit *any*
> discussion outside of that realm should be regarded as a privilege that
> should be appreciated, and not abused or taken for granted.
>
> Don't you guys have enough other forums to discuss non-Slim Device
> related topics?
>
> Pat

If this forum was just about slimdevices we would have been bored long
time ago, I like to see this forum as "community service" from the
logitech side, since they profit so much from us, this is the way of
saying thankyou; by providing to us a free platform of discussion.

--
GuyDebord

Kharma Ceramique 3.2FE's wired with v/d Hul Inspiration. AMPS: Pathos
Classic One MKIII's in mono config. ANALOGUE: Clearaudio Ambient CMB,
Satisfy Carbon & Lyra Helikon SL, ASR Basis Exclusive phono preamp,
link: AcousticZen Silver Reference2 XLR’s. DIGITAL: SlimDevices
Transporter, link: WireWorld SilverEclipse 5.2. AC: PS Audio Power
Plant Premier, Isotek MiniSub GII, Isotek Elite(MiniSub), PS
Statement(PPP), ASR Magic Cord(ASR), Siltech SPX30 MKII's(Pathos) & v/d
Hul Mainserver(Transporter).