I just downloaded and listened to the free sampler album and the quality
was very impressive.  I just used the 16 44.1 flac as I think that was
the highest choice that my sb3 can handle. Very good recordings.
Thanks for sharing that site and I'll have to learn more about
classical and jazz and get some albums from them.  I'm still an
ignorant old rock and roller and trying to learn jazz.  I like
classical but never know what to listen to.  Probably because the names
are too long for this feeble mind.  :)  I guess I'm just used to Artist
album not composer then multiple artists and album.  How do you ever
know if it's a good artist doing a composers works?  There are so many
of each.  Tons of versions of Mozart etc. I've always found it very
confusing and I've never had any friends into classical.  I like a lot
of what I've heard but I really never know what I'm listening to.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality