Makes more sense to me to upsample your music in non-realtime (can
Audacity do this?), and use the Transporter 'properly'.  This allows
the potential for better upsampling, as you are not restricted by the
machine's CPU speed, and eliminates all the jitter problems that other
have mentioned.

However, I'm not sure if there are good software systems for
upsampling.  I doubt if dCS, Monarch and the like make their
interpolation equations public domain.  Be fun to try a few different
ones though!

--
adamslim

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have
others

SB+, EAR V20, Lowther Big Fun Horns with PM6As
Living Voice OBX-R2s stuck in a corner looking lonely
SB3, Charlize, Harbeth HL-P3ES

Whoops I seem to have bought a record player...