Ahoy!

In freezing Holland right now, re-ripping my CD collection while
celebrating the holidays etc ;-)

I setup a Duet + AudioEngine speakerset A5's + S8 subwoofer at my
parents place. Those who were curious if this is a nice sub: it is,
don't hesitate to order one.

It has a down firing speaker plus front-reflex opening and the styling
is a match with the A5's. It has 3 pot-controls: volume, phase and
upper-frequency-limit (up to 130 Hz).

I am very impressed with this speaker-setup, never heard anything sound
better at these small dimensions.

Also: I was shocked to see that my $$$ Dell XPS laptop can't do the
CEPT wifi channel 13 (!!) but the Duet has no trouble with it at all.
US-version iPod Touch and HP iPAQ 210 pocketPC do these channels
without trouble too. The Duet (and AudioEngine stuff) was bought at
WifiSound in Holland but I guess all Duets are the same worldwide as
wifi-region can be set.

By jan 6 we'll be well frozen solid and ready for the Panama climate
again!

ciao!
Nick.

--