fortitude.five wrote:
> I felt that the first 5-10 hours on mine was lacking bass
> response and overall imaging/dynamics, but now after 100 or more it is
> drastically better.  Anyone else have similar experiences?

I don't believe in burn in for electronics. Stuff that moves, OK, it can
take a bit of use to make all the parts seat, like breaking in a car.

I could believe that electronics takes a few seconds. But I can't
believe that there is a difference from 5 hours to 100 hours in the
sound produced.

I can believe that humans can be trained.

But all this is beliefs, not fact. Of course, this is the audiophile
forum, so there is a lot of belief going on here. For example, I do not
believe that Norah Jones can sing well.

--
Pat Farrell
http://www.pfarrell.com/