Might as well do some promotion here, if that's OK...

There is a UK hifi show taking place in Melton Mowbray on Sunday March
1st.  A group of us from the forum are demonstrating our systems, just
for fun really.  Link:
http://www.hifiwigwam.com/show

I will be there with my Slim-based system, being an SB+ coupled with a
dCS Purcell and Elgar, through an Audion pre-amp, 300B SET monoblocks
and, sadly, the Lowthers are immovable, so I'll be using my Living
Voice OBX-R2s

Of interest to some here might be my Custom Browse system, which uses
custom tags and a dynamic tag-browsing system specifically for
classical music.  A few people elsewhere have expressed an interest in
seeing how it works, and I'll be happy to demo it.

Sean, if you fancy sending me a Transporter I'd be happy to take that
along too :)

--
adamslim

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have
others

SB+, dCS Purcell & Elgar, Audion Pre, Welborne DRD 300B SETs, Lowther
Big Fun Horns with PM6As