I have a SB3, which I use, digits out, to a Tact pre-amp, but sometimes
use it with the headphone out feeding the dining room system, which has
no volume control, but relies on the variable out of the SB. Just
updated the squeezecentre software, and the SB did a firmware update
to.
In the past I would have the digital out fixed at max, & the analouge
out controlled via the remote, but Squeezecentre now seems to fix them
both at max or variable in tandem.
Total pain, as I now have to remember to turn the volume down if I move
the SB from main system to dinning room to avoid blasting guests ears!
Is there any way to set the digits out at 'full' & the analouge at
variable.

Thanks in advanced

Karl

--