Hi,

Should be fine. Try first to connect the TP with the unbalanced outputs
(RCA) and add -10dB attenuation by changing the jumper position
internally in the TP. This will lower your output voltage from 2Vrms to
0.6 Vrms (~1/3) and avoid any problem. If the volume is loud enough,
this is fine and keep it this way; you can then adjust the volume for
your daily use with the digital control. If it is still much too loud,
try with -20dB. Otherwise, put the jumpers back (attenuation 0dB).

BTW, I intend to purchase an amps with the same specs (Parasound A21)
which provides adjustable gain control. I'll also connect my TP
directly into it.

Good luck. Ligald

--
ligald