Mark Lanctot;404872 Wrote:
> Just get a wireless router.  They usually have 4 wired LAN ports as
> well.  So use the LAN ports to get Ethernet to the NAS and the
> Transporter, use the WAN port to connect to the Internet and use the
> other LAN ports to connect computers, etc.
>
> Then the wireless portion of the router will serve the Controller, with
> everything else wired.
>
> 802.11g routers can be fairly cheap now, I can even find one here in
> Canada for about $30.  A good one (Linksys WRT54GL) is about $60.  Even
> "n" routers are coming down to about $60.

I see, are there any brands that work better/worse than others?

The bandwidth is more than enough no matter what technology I take it
when the only job 99% of the time will be to run SC?

Also, is it possible to connect the router to another Wirelessrouter
for internet access? I connect to the neighbours router and I need a
password to access it, can you store a password within the router? (I
have permission to use the net-access ;-) )

--
cybervision_