Indeed it did - you can see info on the WigWam here:
http://www.hifiwigwam.com/view_forum.php?id=38

Plus there are lots of pictures here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/JamPal32/PieFiShowOfficialPhotoS#

There were lots of systems there - about 40 in all.  Sadly as an
exhibitor I only got to hear about ten others properly, so next year I
may be just visiting!  It was good fun, I met people from this forum
(including Patrick Dixon, the maker of the SB+) and many others.
Sometimes it's good to see that there are crazier people than you :)

--
adamslim

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have
others

SB+, dCS Purcell & Elgar, Audion Pre, Welborne DRD 300B SETs, Lowther
Big Fun Horns with PM6As