silverlight;422578 Wrote:
> Looks like they allow the download of the "current issue" in pdf format,
> however on the website they're still on the May/June issue.  hopefully
> will be posted soon.  they also clearly provide a subset of their
> reviews open-access online as well, so the Transporter may be in the
> category as well.  in the meantime, I have no idea how to get physical
> magazines as a one-off from a store...  haven't done that in 10+
> years...
No if you zoom in to individual issues, the latest issue is available
for purchase.

Alternatively, if you subscribe to the yearly subscription, you will be
presented with the latest issue to download.

--
agentsmith

System 1: Transporter+Hi-Line RCA-DIN, Naim
202/200/Hicap+Powerline/NAPSC, Harbeth Monitor 30
System 2: SB2 or Airport Express connected via TOSLINK to a Meridian
F80
Headphone: Naim Headline+NAPSC and ancient Senn HD580