Hi
I have a squeezebox duet/receiver system.  I'm interested in modifying
the receiver to improve audio performance on my main, fairly high-end
hi-fi.  I use the RCA/electrical digital connection into my Musical
Fidelity A1008 DAC/amp.
What mods would you recommend (available in the UK)?  I'm aware that
the SM PSU could be a useful upgrade but can't find a decent UK
recommendation.  As for mods, I found this:
http://www.audiocom-uk.com/mod_inner.asp?id=59
Does anyone have experience of this and are there other mods I should
consider?
My budget is reasonably flexible but I want value for money!
Thanks, Rob.

--
rollier