Hi all,
I've recently invested in a Transporter as a source for my DAC.  I have
a dCS Paganini 3 box set up with word clock, so the transporter matches
in well in that I can use the word clock and an AES input to the
Paganini DAC.  Mainly I bought the Transporter as a way to move toward a
hard disk library of my music, but also to be able to employ room
correction via Inguz.  I've quite a history with room correction having
tried many variants of Tact and Lyngdorf.  To be honest there was always
a downside of loss in quality that bothered me and I was never very
happy with any for long.  Recently I tried Audiolense with my laptop and
a fairly basic USB/AES converter (Trends Audio).  The room correction
results were finally surprisingly good and well worth the effort.
Rather than pursue the USB and laptop path though, I thought I'd give
the Transporter and Inguz path a go as possibly having a better
interface and potentially higher quality (audiophile kit with word clock
and all).  Well ...... the Transporter is pretty good but still not
quite up to my Paganini CD transport (that's no surprise given the $$
difference I guess).  For now it's good enough though.  My problem is
that despite having installed Inguz and copied my Audiolense correction
files across, it all seems to work but the results are nothing like what
I get with Audiolense files via say Foobar and the usb path.  So I guess
something is wrong, but so far it eludes me.  Has anyone got any hints
on this please?
Many thanks in advance!

--
murrayporteous