iPhone;436402 Wrote:
> Could we get some additional information? What revision of SC are you
> using? For an SB3 to play 24/96, the version of SC that one is using has
> to have SOX as the SB3 will not play 24/96 native.
>
> What format are the 24/96 files that you are trying to play in?
>
> Have you checked your Player options in SC?
>
> Lastly, what equipment are you running SC on? There is minimum required
> equipment to run SOX, which is higher then just running SC. As an
> example, some low end NAS can run SC, but would not be powerful enough
> to also use SOX.
>
> If its a setting or SC version issue that is prevent SOX from working,
> then I would not down convert the files. If its equipment then I believe
> converting is your only choice other then buying a Transporter which can
> play 24/96 native.

SC version is 7.3.3 on the readynas nv+
format of files is flac 24/96
the squeezebox digital out goes into the benchmark which goes into my
ARC REf3 preamp and then the ML 436. Sounds great, if I could only get
the 24 / 96 to work. Can buy a transporter but will not be able to play
the stuff on the squeezebox. Need help! tks

--
dhinesh