Two nights back I retired to my listening room and found that I couldn't
get any sound ou of my transporter.  SC  looks like it's playing ie a
song plays and counts down on SC's web interface but nothing is
happening on the Transporter end - whilst it says now playing and
indicates the track selected via the IR or web ui, te VU meters don't
show any activity and there's no music.  To enasure there's no problem
with my preamp and speakers I connected ad DVD player via RCA, selected
said channel on the preamp and the playback was fine.

I've just tried a xilinx reset and that made no difference either.
Running Version: 7.3.2 - 24695, firmware 73.

I'm a little stumped as to what to look at next, other than to try a
SB3 located elsewhere in the house to see whether that works.

Ideas/ help appreciated.

--
egd

Internet forums: conclusive proof depth of gene pool is indeed variable,
monkeys can be taught to cut code, and world peace is utterly
unrealistic...

Integrating MusicIP with SqueezeCenter...'*here's how*'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Integrating_MusicIP_with_SqueezeCenter).