Phil Leigh;445116 Wrote:
> Now I know why I was so glad to get out of vinyl... :-)
>
> Didn't hear much rock or full orchestral going on there. Female vocal,
> small scale jazz, light strings... hmmm.
>
> Liked the big Tannoys though - the only thing I'd buy in the whole
> video.

They are definitely addicts! As much as I love the SB though, I visited
the Sound & Vision show in Bristol this year and was blown away by the
sound of some of the turntables. This was the first time I'd ever heard
a top class system, my only experience of vinyl before this was my
parents old system in the 80's. I had no idea it could sound so good, so
much warmer than CD. I love the look of a turntable in motion too.

--
chn68b