jbloggs;447470 Wrote:
> Actually, I preferred the 19MK3 over the ZeroDAC right from the word go,
> so your rather sarcastic remarks are completely off...
>
> I'm sure you know the old cliche "sarcasm is the lowest form of wit,"
> so you're better off saying nothing rather than showing yourself up! ;)

You must have missed that little yellow smiley face then!

Anyway (moving on) if you preferred the new DAC from the get-go, what
will happen "hundreds of hours" later? (apart from the obvious
observation that you will have forgotten what your old DAC sounded
like...and indeed what your new DAC sounded like when new - which of
course will in fact be exactly the same as it sounds now).

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
SB3 (wired) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Outdoors: Boom