cliveb;461997 Wrote:
> It would appear that Logitech and/or their distributors are attempting
> to divest themselves of a lot of Transporter inventory. What might this
> mean? Optimists might wonder if there's some kind of TP2 in the
> pipeline. But I'm inclined to wonder if this spells the end of
> Logitech's involvement in the high end.
>
> Let's face it, the Transporter is a niche product, and everything
> Logitech have done since acquiring Slim Devices seems to be geared
> towards mainstream sales - which is entirely understandable. The
> Transporter simply doesn't fit well into their product range, so it
> would make sense to drop it.

Plus the founders of Slim Devices left.  All these point to the
direction that there would unlikely be any further development of the
transporter.

As people feared when Slim Devices was acquired by mainstream market
company, transporter may be slowly phasing out.

I hope that the founders of Slim Devices would come out and form
another company that would release a new innovative product than SB or
transporter

--
cheetah