Thanks. I think the Rega will work, it says 110/240 on the back, but
until I try it. I contacted Creek and they said I would need to replace
the PSU, which is a bit much for 17 year old amp. I'll keep it in case
we ever came home.

I was really asking what are the good audiophile amps you can get
easily in the US. I can't find Mission in the US at all for example, but
I have found Creek. There must be some US manufacturers of quality
stuff!

--
Seineseeker

SlimServer: 6.3.1 + AlienBBC.
Amp: Rega Mira (Salon) / Creek 4040 (Pallier).
Speakers: JMLAB Chorus (Salon) / Scandyna MiniPods (Pallier).
Clients: 2 Squeezebox 3