It depends on what you are looking for but for my money the class T amps
are the best bang for the buck. I have the Winsome Labs Mouse and I'm
fixing to biwire\bimap them.

I have the maggies MMG's - modded - The T sound is awesome. At 45 WPC
its not bad. 90 is better - so I'm going to rewire the maggies to do
biwire. Not a big deal since I have already replaced the wires and
crossovers. I'm dragging my heals because the sucker sounds so freaking
awesome now! It's just a little limited on ultra clean volume (my
hearing is probably better off for it!) I'm a rocker so there is that
need for volume.

One other thing on the T amp thing. Very good for tweakers. At 3-400
bucks a pop you can afford to screw with it (and possibly screw it up).
I shorted the mouse out more than a few times but it keep coming back
for more. Replaced the jumpers and the caps. I have these huge Mundorf
caps sitting on top of it. The sound is freeking perfect! Forget tubes -
go with T!

--
earwaxer

Waxer