bojo;478142 Wrote:
> i think maybe the digital outputs has not working at all, because when i
> bought it c:a 2 years ago, i tried to connect digital out to my
> Resolution Opus 2 Cd-players digital in, but it never worked.
> I didn`t pay so much attention on it, because i only used the analog
> outputs.
> But now when i have the Weiss Minerva DAC, i really would like it
> working.
Have you tried checking whether the digital INPUTS work?

It's long time since I had the cover off my TP (and please forgive me
for not offering to remove it from the system rack and dismantle it
now), but I seem to recall that the digital I/O is on a separate
daughterboard. Could it be that it isn't properly connected? If it
isn't, then presumably the digital inputs won't work either. It may be
worth popping the cover to check.

--
cliveb

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A