Phil Leigh;479949 Wrote:
> I could be wrong, but I'm not sure Sean has commented on the Touch in
> this respect. I must say that I find the Touch definitely superior to
> the SB3 in this regard. I'm not convinced that a TP is really noticeably
> better than the Touch when used as a digital transport.

Thanks. If the Touch is definitely superior to the SB3, maybe $1300 for
one of the audiogon.com Transporters could be a good buy, especially
taking into account the XLR digital output and the word clock in of the
TP.

This are Sean's comments :

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=454830&postcount=23

Now, I would say that the SB3 has a good digital output, and I am
hoping that the TP would have an "extremely good" one, as Sean said :)

--
loserica