Dear all,

I'm considering buying one of these new, shiny Squeezebox devices. :-)
I'd call myself a high fidelity enthusiast with a mid-range audio set.
I'm currently using a Lavry DA10 DAC connected to a older CD transport.

My question is: Which current Squeezebox device _excluding_ the
Transporter is 'best' for the audio enthusiast who already has a DAC?
'Best' meaning has the best sound quality / most hi-fi potential...

I'm excluding the Transporter as a) it's expensive and right now I only
want to test how Squeezebox works for me, and b) I already have a good
DAC.

I know this can be a somewhat subjective answer, but I'm hoping you'll
have some tips. And I will read the arguments given carefully.

In terms of screen I think all current devices would work for me -- the
room is not so large, and I think I will be able to read the screen of
all current models.

Just curious, I don't suppose any of the devices can do AES/EBU output
to the DAC?

Thank you,

--
MortyEU