Themis;484697 Wrote:
> An alternative seems to be PS Audio : http://www.psaudio.com/

I have the PS audio Perfect wave dac in my system  , the so called
"bridge" is still vapourware and will not replace a SB/TP it also wont
have a decent interface unless you own an Iphone or something...it's
IMHO an incomplete product and will never bt a TP replacement
If you like it's dac (which has issues as well as strengths) ,thats all
its good for at present - an offboard dac...Im probably going to return
mine anyway as there is a serious flaw in the PS audios voicing

--
Rodney_Gold

Sb3/Z-sys RDP1/meridian DSP5500's
TP/X-cans v3/Senns 650's
TP/SCM 50a's
SB3/Meridian DSP5000's
TP/PS audio perfectwave DAC/woo audio Wa2 Headphone amp/Sehneisser
Hd800's

"The nicest thing about smacking your head against the wall is...the
feeling you get when you stop"