I recall there was someone selling a clock that made things sound
better, and it occurs to me that what you really want to do is get the
clock and install the battery in backwards.  Then combine it with this
blackbody, and you should be able to remove all the harmful things that
have been done with the music, right back to the original performance!

Of course you'd need to know the exact time the recording was made, or
you'd overshoot, and only hear the artist humming the idea to himself.
Musicologists, of course would want to do this....

Sorry, I'll be quiet now....

--
DCtoDaylight

Audiophile wish list: Zero Distortion, Infinite Signal to Noise Ratio,
and a Bandwidth from DC to Daylight