Phil Leigh;497969 Wrote:

> Ask yourself this: if you listen to the same song file twice does it
> ever sound different? If the answer is yes then there is no point even
> talking about listening for differences between wav and flac! We have no
> fixed baseline.
>
> If the answer is no, then we can carry on trying to identify possible
> differences between wav and flac replay...

This is a good point and someone already discussed it, remember
Eraclito and the river? Still you recognising the river? Did you prefer
it when is clear or when is dark becouse clouds in the sky? It's always
the same river, try to mesure it!

I have to say I dont see the sun reflected on his surface when sky is
clear, just becouse you could not set apart is effect from the (major)
others?

Try to wait for sunset or cover the river and repeat tests...

P.s.

In metaphor, my question is: I do prefer stay by the river in a sunny
day, do someone the same? What are you feeling better? Not realy
intrested in much other, i'll never able to make sun shining in a cloudy
day, nor im asking someone else to do.

Marco

--
marcoc1712