I've had the capacity to upsample via my Meridian G68 processor for many
years and quite frankly I can't hear any improvement.  My limited
exposure to apodising algorithms suggest that there may be something to
gain.  I had hoped that Meridian would have made their famous filters
avaailable for my G68 but that seems to be taking forever.  Apodising
via SG may be just as good an option for a long term listening test.

To avoid having to tinker with SG every 5 min and annoy other familily
users, SC modifications should only apply apodising to the 24/96 players
(Transporter in may case) and preferably to 16/44 files.   I would be
extremely gratful for suggestions (or the code) from the programmers out
there as to how best to implement this? Pretty please.

MS

--
MadScientist