I really hope you folks can help me w/ a question.

I recently purchased an original Slim Transporter used off Audiogon.
I already had a Duet and wanted the better DAC.

Over the past several months I have been rebuilding my system.  I just
finished rebuilding a pair of classic Dahlquist DQ-20's, I just finished
upgrading my Hafler amp to take 10g speaker cable...

I've had my whole rig in my shop for the past month, the new Trans
arrived, I upgraded the firmware... Everything was working fine.  Trans
was working fine.

Last night I finished pulling new cat6, new speaker wire and installed
all the gear, including the Trans.

When I fired up the Trans, it goes into a loop where the left display
says "Factory Reset..."  and the right display says "TRANSPORTER".

After 1-2 seconds, some clicking, it does the same thing again.

It will not proceed into a reset.  If I interrupt the reset, it goes
into "Pick a region, English..."  but will not advance further in the
set up, either from the Trans or through the remote.

I have tried the "Hard Factory Reset" process by pulling the power cord
and holding the "+" button when powering up.  Again, it goes into the
"Factory  Reset" loop.

I'm stumped, I can't find a wiki or FAQ that deals with this
situation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  It's been months getting
everything done and now I'm dead in the water.

TIA

--
cosmopolous