I found the prebuilt SqueezeSlave with asio at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/softsqueeze/files/squeezeslave.

Luckily my internal soundcard seems to have an asio driver:
squeezeslave-asio --list
Output devices:
* 0: M-Audio Delta ASIO

None of my other audio devices (USB DAC and Realtek HD on mobo) show
up, but I've not used asio before so will have to do some digging on
asio4all etc.

>From a brief test I *think* WASAPI sounds better than asio, but that's
not from any proper listening.
Also WASAPI interfaces appear in Foobar for all my audio devices which
is nice, so WASAPi seems to be the easier to use choice out of the box.

In case anyone is interested generally in bit perfect audio on Windows
7, I found a very useful article with config recommendations (not just
for JRMC) at
http://www.computeraudiophile.com/content/Windows-7-Audio-J-River-Media-Center-14-Configuration.

--
mr-b