My Stontronics psu is on its last legs - it makes the SB3 display
flicker intermittently.
I read about the various mods to fix it but was rather concerned about
whether this would be easy for someone relatively inexperienced at
soldering.

Or should I just get something like
http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/search/productdetail.jsp?sku=PW02348 ? The
regulation is +/- 5% - is that good enough?
Also I'm not sure what the exact DC plug size requirement is - and
unfortunately the psu product page doesn't specify whether 2.1mm is the
inner or outer diameter. :-(

Finally there seems to be no Slimdevices or Logitech site selling the
OEM adapters - which leaves the unfortunate customer to scrabble around

mr-b