I'm not sure he set it up correctly. It does seem to work initially,
plays music and display looks OK, and then it glitches out. He sent me
the image that is in the link in the above post. I suspect a server
problem of some kind (having owned several SBs and a TP for 4+ years, I
know what kinds of things go wrong). The devices themselves don't do
much that can break, as I understand it. Any issues I experienced were
always related to server probs.

I am using an older version of Squeeze Center, (because newer ones
caused probs on my network). He seems convinced that "the device" is
the problem, and I am not at all convinced of that -- quite the
opposite.

ModMike