amcluesent;554410 Wrote:
> What player do you have? 700kbps looks like 24/48 downsampled from
> 24/192. IMHO red-book standard CD 16/44.1 streams at less than
> 500kbps.Transporter. I mightve been comparing against 24/96 streams as I have
quite a few. Possible to configure SBS to have sox transcode to 24/96?

--
audiomuze

Oh, and yes, I almost forgot... there are those $250.00 acoustic pillows
you can stick to your walls, or even better than that.... magic "tuning"
dots that you can also stick - and that by the shear act of using them
will free you of the bondage of this dilemma. In fact I heard that if
you paint your CD's green, put an M&M on the top of each speaker and
stick a Brazilian carrot in your ass while sipping ginseng tea your
stereo will never sound better!

'*last.fm*' (http://www.last.fm/user/audiomuze)