I purchased a Touch to replace an Avondale upgraded Arcam Alpha CD which
is considered by many to be equivalent in sound quality to the Naim CD.
The Touch feeds into a Nain Pre/Power combination and then into Linn
speakers.
My plan was to see how it sounded before considering an external DAC.
Reult is that I am delighted with the sound quality with the Touch's
own DAC - certainly better than my previous set-up.
I do agree with an earlier comment that along with other audio
equipment, the Touch needs a week or so to "bed in".

--
spile