Thanks everyone for the advice, links and thoughts.

I admit that I do not often find music that I like that is well
recorded and mastered. But the thrill of such a find is quite
exhilarating.

One of the advantages of the HD download sites mentioned here is that
their wares are guaranteed to be of good to excellent quality. By
looking through their offerings I have come across some new music that
I like and the quality has been top notch.

I am hoping to learn of more audiophile download sites and discover
more high quality recordings of music to my taste.

--
Henry66